As a Senior Graphic Designer at KATALYSST, you will be in charge bringing the creativity to our content development teams, understanding the consumer and each client’s unique brand guidelines, and executing graphic/UI treatments across eCommerce spaces across desktop and mobile devices. In this role you will create and collaborate on designs, accept feedback from clients/other team members, and lead content creation efforts while cross-training other designers.
- Work cross-functionally with remote teams of designers, writers, content strategists, and account managers to define project requirements and ensure a consistent and high-quality visual experience.
- Create high-quality, visual design solutions for client’s products in the e-commerce space, including graphic overlays, icon creation, themes, design templates, and image enhancements.
- Execute modular designs in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment that scales across teams, regions, and languages quickly.
- Proficiency in Adobe applications including Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD or Figma.
- 2+ years of design and production experience as a designer in an agency, or in-house creative teams with a high level of production.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to external vendors, internal employees, and sometimes clients as needed.
- Ability to train and coach vendors, giving feedback to other designers as needed.
- Proven ability to work in a team structure, accept creative feedback, and adjust to client’s needs.
- Ability to develop established design structures to scale across multiple client’s needs.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with video editing and software including After Effects or similar products.
- Experience with product photography, and best-in-class strategies
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO IT:
- 2+ years of experience as a Graphic/Visual UI designer
- Creative problem-solving
- Experience with creation of digital assets for web, mobile, and ecommerce spaces.
- Fluent or solid grasp of English. Other spoken languages a bonus
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org