How is it different from what you do today (marketplace selling)?
- We work like how you would be working with an offline retailer.
- KATALYSST is one of the leading sellers on the platform
- We partner with Domestic & International brands and have capabilities of domestic as well as international partnerships
- POs raised for bulk purchase based on pre negotiated margin terms.
What are the additional features the partner gets ?
- Access to better promotions: Deal of the Days, Regular Lightning Deals, Best Deals; to be taken up by KATALYSST; customer discounts to be funded by brand
- Inclusion in category marketing activities and events: Prime Day, Great Indian Sales, Super Value Day
- Inclusion in special stores, Thematic stores (summer store, valentine’s day store etc) run by KATALYSST
- Targeted Pricing: Differential pricing for customers based on their purchase pattern or browse pattern; can be used for targeted marketing and customer acquisition
- Access to all FCs in Amazon network
- Best in class sales and inventory reporting
Faster Product Flow
The speed of delivery is the key ingredient to a successful e-commerce supply chain. KATALYSST cross-dock services deliver speed and efficiency by consolidating inventory and shipping directly to the final customer.
That’s the kind of speed and optimization that enables faster inventory turn around and makes expedited and same-day delivery possible.
Ongoing guidance & alignment to keep your business growing
Once we’ve established an understanding of your retail analytics and share insights with your team, your business is positioned to have greater control over operational levers that directly impact your business.
Our Operational experts provide ongoing guidance to create in-stock efficiencies, Buy Box protection, and accurate forecasting to make sure your business is in perfect alignment to stay ahead of operational targets and Amazon’s rapid changes.
Regular communication and due diligence around your internal processes means that we keep your business up-to-date and ahead of Amazon’s rapid changes.
Mastering your retail analytics and Seller Central navigation then allows your business to reduce chargebacks, grow purchase orders, and have greater control over your catalog on the marketplace.